HeartBreak Hotel

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bad day~~~

Sometimes u have good days,sometimes u have bad days n today was a bad day for me...Incident 1:Today on my way home on the MRT, as it was quite crowded i decided to stand near one of the poles,den at raffles place a fatso (No i dun have anything against fat ppl) walked into the train n somehow,with his pig brain,he decided to squeeze into the space beside me..ok i was fine with it UNTIL he decided to put on his earphones.......btw tat guy is a malay (And no i am not racist,if tats what u are thinking) n for some reason unknown to mankind he started shaking his body......WTF,does he tink he`s in a freaking malay drama? Or maybe once he put on his freaking earphones he will be teleported to another world? Or maybe he likes pole dancing? Hell i duno if anyone will even wanna see him perform pole dancing,i noe i will be the first one to puke if i see him doing tat.... Anyway tis fatso kept knocking into me,i was so freaking pissed off tat i felt like slapping him!! Bt luckily for him he moved away after a while,maybe its becoz i was staring at him with my dagger eyes lol. Incident 2:I went to the macdonalds at pioneer mall to get my dinner,upon entering the fast food restaurant i noticed there was only 2 counters,at 1 counter was a long queue and the other counter was empty so i went to the empty counter n said in a very polite manner 'Can i have a mcwings meal pls?' N she gave me a sorry-i-dun-understand-you-look n said 'huh? wat u wan?'
At first i thought she couldn`t hear mi properly bt omg she looks like a 20 year old!!! NT A FREAKING 200 YEAR OLD WITCH!! So i repeated myself and i added a 'Take away pls thank you' N to my horror she said 'huh? Wat is mcwings?' OMFG!!! IS SHE A !@#$% MORON!! And in my desperation i said 'Mcwings,u know? Mcccccccwiiiiiiiiinnnnnngsssss..' N i pointed to the picture n finally her pig brain managed to understand me..HELLO MACDONALDS!!! IS THIS HW U TRAIN YOUR NEW STAFF??? Oh pls god......save me from these MORONS!!! Bt its ok,since i am such a forgiving person....my wish for this year`s christmas will be to give these ppl some brains n hopefully spare them from their stupidity. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home