HeartBreak Hotel

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bring on 2009~~

Bored......so bored....its been so long since i updated my blog, not tat there`s nothing interesting in my life, i am just too lazy to blog. Right now i am sitting in my office with nothing to do...ZZZ So many things has happened recently, so much so tat i dunno where to start, i feel my photography has rched a point where i duno wat to shoot, or hw to shoot anymore..lack of creativity? Or am i so tired tat i dun feel like holding my camera anymore...i tink i need a break from photography.....REALLY.
Recently i feel really sick n tired of everything, my life, my so called 'friends', my job, its getting so frustrating, makes me wanna juz go to slp n forget everything. Or maybe go jogging again.....need to clear my head. Hopefully next year will be a better year for me, looking forward to the new year already...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home