HeartBreak Hotel

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stalker alert!!

OMG.....ok this is a backdated post, happened on sunday before the TFCD organised by michael.
Anyway i was preparing my camera stuff as usual, rdy to go for the shoot so after preparing i went downstairs to catch the bus n there she was.....the ger who forever keeps smiling at me even though i duno who she is. So as usual i ignored her....her dressing is bad too, dark green coloured jeans n brown t shirt........fashion disaster...zzz Trying to be female version of robin hood? Den when the bus arrived i got on the bus n walked all the way to the back of the bus right at the corner. When i turned around.....HOLY MOTHER FXXXING SHIT!!! The strange looking ger walked towards me n took a seat really close to me!! HELLO THE WHOLE BUS IS EMPTY!!!! WHY DO U HAVE TO SIT SO NEAR ME???? Anyway i pretended nt to see her bt she kept looking in my direction..........feel so uneasy. Oh btw i had my earphones on at tat time........bt suddenly she made her move!! She pulled off my earphone n smiled at me!! Hello!! I am listening to my music!!!! I dun even noe u crazy bitch!!!! I tried to put back the earphone bt the she held my hand and said sth tat sounds like hi.............OMG!!! SHE TOUCHED ME!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! Den she started talking....tats the most scary part, she kept toking abt herself n suddenly she asked me :'Is ur name jimmy?' Hw the hell does she noe my name!!!! STALKER!!!!!!!!! So throughout the whole journey to the mrt station, she kept toking n toking.........n i juz simply ignored her.......wat a pain in the ass she is........SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM THE STALKER PLSSSSSS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home